Sunday, January 26, 2014

billy_bottoms_science_project_final.mov


third hour (science) from Jon Stark on Vimeo.
Jon Stark with a new edit featuring some refreshing footage of Billy and Jonas. I'll be happy to claim the clip I filmed of Danimals taking out the chick at the rope. Snake or be snaked..ha ha just kidding, but really though. Jonas on a Ride board, Jesse's one knee slide thing, and some good tranny finds. We visited the Apostle island sea caves this weekend and I brought the ol dad camera. A few screen grabs have been posted. The Life Party is a project I'm working on for my senior show in April. The X-GAMES announces a cheater in this years real snow. That's just a bummer, although "The $10,000 Fan Favorite prize purse will be divided among the eight 2014 Real Snow competitors". Hyland's local G-Teamer Matt Chase posted his mid season edit which is full of some out of control, gnarly, extreme, dangerous, scary, tricks on some classic spots. Future real snow contestant? I'll end this with a shout out to Gus and his awesome GIfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment