Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BUSTED ZINE // WNTR 2012


























The second BUSTED zine is finished. Thanks to Jonas Michilot, Chas Truslow, Tanner Pendleton, Desiree Melancon, and Paul Heran for contributing photos, drawings and words. This time I found some abandon notecards in my basement and "free" notepads from the UMD print shop to print on. Each zine was individually bound by wire. This time I printed at home and used up every bit of ink the printer could spit causing some happy accidents. If you're in MN and want a copy try to run into me, and i'll also have some when riding at various resorts. If you're out of state send me an e-mail ( Durha058@d.umn.edu ) with your name and address and I can mail a copy out. Thanks again for everyone who is down. If you didn't get a copy of the first BUSTED // FALL 2012 click here to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment